Friday, June 26, 2009

Lake 22 at 21 weeks

Yesterday, toured a birthing facility and I think I am bigger than those at 36 weeks! Anyway, here's a pic, so you can be the judge. Big lesson for the day was: dinner can't wait until 8pm. Bad, bad, bad. But that was yesterday :)

Today was fabulous! Took a hike to Lake 22 and made myself laugh out loud when I thought "Lake 22 to celebrate week 21." Well, I was entertaining myself. It was gorgeous up there. At 2500' it was the perfect time of year to see the last of the snow melt. I watched the falls as they came crashing down from the 3500' cliff. Or, if you like the small things in life, lots of avalanche lilies popping from under the remaining snow patches.

Lucky to have such a nice day on a day off. Felt really good, except I'm pretty out of shape. Sorry no pics :(

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Motherhood suits you :-)

Alexes said...

Looking good, Jen. :)