Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Work

Thought I'd share my daily work life with y'all, since this article was written (even though its a little dated). In the spring, when I'm not writing grants, or drawing up restoration plans, I'm doing this.... http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20080322/LIVING08/383577402. It is warm-up for the summer months which is our truly labor intensive time.

Last summer, I got to design & implement this project. We called it "ExStream Backyard Makeover"


URBAN CREEK BEFORE RESTORATION


URBAN CREEK DURING INSTREAM RESTORATION




URBAN CREEK DURING STREAMBANK RESTORATION



URBAN CREEK AFTER RESTORATION - AIN'T SHE PRETTY

1 comment:

Jonesy said...

Yeah, super-cool enviro chick. You were green way before green was cool. Super fantastic. I love it. I met a med school classmate of Keith's the other day and her hubby does similar stuff here in NE. There are a lot fewer streams here though, but I suppose that makes them that much more precious. Ciao.