We're using the weather as an excuse to stay in this weekend. Had enough of driving in the ice & snow getting to work this week. We haven't decorated the house with lights and the tree this year. Too busy getting all the gift packages together, I guess. Man is a little ahead of the game in getting the gift for his pre-selected brother; he is completing his shopping this weekend, as opposed to Christmas Eve. He's quite exhausted from all his running around... on the internet! Good thing our power has not been interrupted by the snow & winds.
I'm busy putting finishing touches on gifts with the baked goods. Baking keeps the house nice & toasty warm. Went back to an old recipe I haven't made in years; almond roca and I've had fun experimenting with new additions to the goodie bag, like biscotti! Man keeps eating it for breakfast, so I may have to make an extra batch to augment! Good thing its so easy!
Hope you all are staying safe & warm this season! All our best for the New Year!
~Man & Woman
No comments:
Post a Comment